Working with Us
Organizations are built on the foundation of mutual trust and respect for its people. With this conviction in our heart and mind, we scout for colleagues who can bring fresh thoughts, new perspective and endless energy in the organization to make it vibrant, dynamic and relevant.
If you think of your job being more than just a job and have a sincere desire to make a difference in this world, we are looking for you. Please send your details to ‘email@example.com’ and rest we will take care of.
Opening Available: 1 Opening
Sr. Manager / AGM - Corporate Finance.
- Works with senior management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals.
- Supervise team members who are assigned tasks, including compiling and analyzing all financial information.
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- Coordinate and approve the monthly financial review package (MIS) to management, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast and prior year numbers.
- Analyze financial and operational data, draw conclusions and present recommendations on decisions and actions.
- Analyze and report on key drivers of business and company performance, including monthly and quarterly results and variance analysis.
- Performs sensitivity, scenario and what-if analysis, as well as analyze the financial impact of changes in existing business and new business opportunities.
- Lead the preparation of annual budgets, operating plans, various analyses (i.e., ROI, NPV, and IRR) and forecasts in consultation with the Business Leader(s).
- Partner with senior and executive management on ad hoc analyses, special projects and Board of Director meeting preparations.
- Research, analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources into business information as directed and by self-identification of business information needs.
- Prepare consolidated forecasts and budgets, and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Maintain and coordinate completion of financial review templates and meetings.
- Partner with the business leaders to provide input and guidance on business issues and to provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the line(s) of business, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast and prior year numbers.
- Work with business users to refine and improve current reporting and analysis often performing ad hoc reporting to satisfy end users.
- Perform month-end review of results to ensure accuracy.
- Perform departmental work on special projects in cost savings, revenue analysis, and other projects as assigned by management.
- Assist in revenue, expense, and cash flow projections and expense saving opportunities within all areas of the forecast models.
- Analyze projections with respect to various operating strategies, shareholder value measures, and other metrics or objectives.
- Analyze actual results to understand variances, and revises projections as appropriate.
- Deliver presentations to various levels of management about financial planning and analysis.
- Ensure timely and accurate business / financial reports and plans; present them to the stake holders to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
- - Manage treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs. Both Equity & Debt fund raising.
- Determines appropriate capital structure.
- Initiate and oversee execution of all capital market transactions.
- Oversee foreign exchange exposure and hedging risks.
Fund Raising & Treasury:
- Manage investor relations function.
- Serve as company’s representative to financial / investment community and shareholders.
- - Manage banking and investment banking relationships.
External Financial Relations:
Opening Available: 1 Opening
AGM-Accounts, Audit & Taxation
- Accounting and bookkeeping: Maintaining ledger books, oversee preparation of vouchers and supporting documents for evidence, recording transactions, preparing bank and vendor reconciliations, etc.
- Manages financial reporting, Statutory Audit, Internal Audit & Tax Audit.
- Reviews all external accounting and disclosure requirements.
- Gathering, analysis and reporting of financial data on a periodic basis to all stakeholders (daily/weekly/monthly): Preparing consolidated statements for review of stakeholders in compliance with regulatory laws.
- Organization of financial information to make financial statements from plant accounting viewpoint.
- Tax planning: Compliance with all tax related and regulatory requirements and suggestions on improving tax structure: Filing challans, paying taxes, making revisions as per the latest tax laws, tax planning to ensure cognizance with law.
- Conduct and oversee internal checks or audits.
- Provide education and training to subordinates on important accounting issues.
- Keep regular update of accounting, statutory & tax matters and update the team as well.
- Stay current on Indian AS / Ind AS, SOX, ROC, SEBI, and other regulatory requirements.
- Prepare status reports and provide analysis to senior team.
- Serve as a liaison to Corporate Tax, Treasury, and other corporate personnel.
- Assists in the coordination and communication with external auditors along with the senior team and internal audit staff.
- Overall striving towards efficient management of the company’s resources and minimizing costs
- Lead the project and business teams through integration testing and UAT; manage and resolve test defects.
- Manage Hypercare activities for FI, WM, SD and other implementations.
- Collaborate with delivery leads and create sound governance & decision support.
- Lead the new implementation through the definition and validation of requirements for (FICO) financial transactions.
- Manage overall SRM project timeline ensuring against any cross-release potential conflicts, while leveraging similar testing cycles, outages, etc.
- Represent FI/CO, Time/Payroll and other areas for the PMO structure.
- Coordinate ERP application module configuration, technical, testing, and programmer/analyst resources.
- Work on P2P cycles.
- Good knowledge of quality (QM) and batch management in MM/WM
- Understand, draft and outline the functional and technical requirements of the company.
- Support and maintain extraction delta setup and performance tuning of the existing system.
Opening Available: 1 Opening
- Adherence to company SOP and systems.
- Fixed Assets Audit, Voucher Verification of Project Bills, Purchase Bills, Reconciliation of accounts, Journal Voucher, Debit Note, Credit Note, Project Work.
- Cash & Bank Transaction, Bank Reconciliation Statement, Verification of Purchase Transaction, Verification of Sales Transaction, Verification of Production Register, Verification of Incentive Payments, Statutory Payments, Receivables.
- Physical Stock Verification & reconciliation on fortnight basis.
- Monthly Payroll audit, Full & Final Settlement, Various field (sales) expenses audit, preparing audit MIS, monitoring budgets.
- Verification and audit of International & Domestic Traveling Vouchers.
- Verification of all required documents for AP inward invoices and expense claims.
- Documentation and verification for vendor master creation and updation.
- Follow up of all AP invoices and expense claims submission on time.
- Handling qtrly internal audit with all the documentation and samples with the auditors.
- Control on actual expenses with annual budget while submitting for further accounting process, if exceeds budget, have to get relevant approvals.
- Asset’s documentation and FAR physical verification on qtrly basis.
Bangalore - Kolar Vemgal
Opening Available: 2 Opening
- Working closely with the users / departments for understanding the supply, material, service requirements.
- Conducting product research and evaluate potential vendors / suppliers as per the SOP.
- Getting the quotes, negotiation and comparison of the prices.
- Releasing the purchase order / service order in SAP following the approval Matrix.
- Purchasing or contracting supplies, services, and equipment based on the company’s current budget and ensure all the purchases are done within budget limits set by the company.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Identify and implement ways to continually improve procurement processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness in both purchasing and user department.
- Regular inspection of supplies, services, and equipment to make sure these confirm with the company and user specifications.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Should maintain the proper and up to date documentations and records.
- Track incoming inventory, delivery arrival time, and note actual arrival time.
- Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies.
Sr. Product Executive
Opening Available: 1 Opening
Sr. Product Executive
Qualification: B. Pharmacy and MBA/M. Pharm
Experience:Minimum two year in product management ( Gastroenterology or critical care segment would be preferred)
- Responsible for designing innovative marketing & communication strategy for brands
- Conceptualization & creation of deliverables to aid brand promotion
- Sales & market data analysis, core customer feedback & competitor analysis to aid decision making
- Assisting in making annual marketing plans & promotional activities for the SBU
- Designing communication for field force to keep them enthuse about brand promotions
- Conducting quarterly briefing, product launch & product strategy orientation meetings for field force
- Responding to scientific queries of field force
- Allocation & dispatch co-ordination of promotional inputs and ensure execution of the promotional activities
- Managing & conducting training program for field force
- Vendor Management
- Portfolio performance
- ORG (Growth & market share)
- Strategy planning & innovation
- Market research & data analysis
- Training/conferences & Sales Promotions Meetings handled
Key Result Areas:
Capabilities in strategically & analytical thinking, operational planning, creative execution with excellent communication skills will be key requirements Openness to travel for work exigencies
Opening Available: 5 Opening
- Conceptualize design and implement annual business and marketing plan for the company.
- Prepare annual and quarterly brand plan for the assigned brand/s
- Design campaigns for sales team motivation
- Conceptual designing of scientific inputs and literature
- Focus and come up with innovative brand promotion strategies on the branding principles and tactics through multimedia platforms
- Plan and administer the company’s Marketing budget and keep cost in control.
- Develop promotional material and ensure proper utilization
- Make staffing and hiring decisions for the marketing department.
- Build and develop a PMT which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
- Train the product management team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc.
- Field force training
- Drive and ensure the execution of the adopted strategies at the PAN India sales team level & Measure the effectiveness of the sales activities.
- Planning and conducting cycle meetings
- Assess, recommend and implement solutions to manage and grow the digital marketing platforms across channels
- Drive the project to create new digital content and effective channelization through appropriate sources.
- External vendor management regarding marketing function
- Should be open to travel and be in constant/ frequent touch with the key opinion leaders.
- Should set up strategic partnerships with outsourced agencies in medico marketing segment and assess the impact of the marketing strategies